1. None of the information on this website is legal advice.
The contents of this website are provided for informational purposes only.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability with respect
to any actions that visitors to this website may take based on the
information they obtained from this website.
2. The viewing of this website or sending inquiries or submitting forms or requests via this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship between
Sergiy Sivochek and the website visitor or sender.
3. Any information on this website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. We make no representations and extends no
warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement,
exclusivity, or fitness for a particular purpose. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information, statistics, reports, data
or other content availableon this website. You understand and agree that you will access and use any of the information,
statistics, reports, data or other content at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible and liable for any damages
or losses sustained by you or any third party resulting from your access and use of any such information, data or other content.
4. The website provides general educational information, analytics, and all other data and content ("the content"). You are granted a limited license to access and make personal use the content. You may not distribute, sell, lease, transfer to third parties, compile, or publish any of the content.
5. By accessing and/or using this website in any way, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms or conditions, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).